TRADUKO Soft is a fan translation group. This means that all projects are fan-made and legally classified as such. All games translated by us are credited to their original creator(s). We claim no rights to the copyright, trademarks, likeness, or any other type of usage that is not classified as fair-use, nor do we claim any rights to anything our projects represent. All projects affiliated with TRADUKO Soft and/or done by TRADUKO Soft are distributed legally with their own patching tool, with credits given to the developers of the game, as well as any other legal rights. Piracy of any sorts is not condoned by TRADUKO Soft, and all unauthorized uploads on third-party websites unrelated to TRADUKO Soft are not endorsed, sponsored, or hosted by us. Every patch requires a legal copy of the software in order to use a translation patch for the game. What this means is that TRADUKO Soft follows the Copyright Act of 1976, which allows projects such as these to be done under fair-use with no copyright infringement to the legal owners. We also follow all DMCA guidelines. For more information, please refer to section 17 U.S.C. §§ 101-810, which can also be found at the following link: http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.html#107 (Please note that TRADUKO Soft is not affiliated with the website linked and/or any third-party websites) The views expressed in any of our projects do not necessarily reflect the views of those at TRADUKO Soft. Any resemblances to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
1.0. Projects and liability: General terms and conditions.
- By reading this, you hereby agree and understand that none of our fan translation projects are copyrighted to us. We claim no rights to the likeness of any games tied to our projects. All copyrights and trademarks are reserved to their respective owners. TRADUKO Soft claims no rights to any of the software tied to our projects.
- By reading this, you hereby agree and understand that the companies involved with any of our projects are legally allowed to take down our projects if they wish, as well as legally use our translations. If you are a representative of a company that owns the game we are creating a fan translation patch for and would like to use our translation or have our fan translation patch removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By reading this, you hereby agree and understand that TRADUKO Soft does not host any ISOs, torrents, warez, or any other illegal or unauthorized copies of any of the software related to our projects. Inquiries about illegal downloads will be promptly ignored, and we do not support those looking to bypass anti-piracy mechanisms. As we are not responsible for our patches being used on ISOs and being hosted on third-party sites, you will need to contact the DMCA and make a copyright claim against the site that hosts any illegal or unauthorized copies of your game.
- By reading this, you hereby agree and understand that TRADUKO Soft does own the rights to the actual translation itself (i.e. translated script and text) under the Creative Commons license. More information on the license used is available here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode (Please note that TRADUKO Soft is not affiliated with the website linked and/or any third-party websites) What this means is that those outside of the company behind the software itself are not allowed to edit or claim the rights to our fan translation patches. Under this license, anyone outside of TRADUKO Soft or the company behind the software can only share and redistribute the patch.
- By reading this, you hereby agree and understand that none of our fan translation projects are licensed for financial gain. TRADUKO Soft makes no profits on any of our projects, websites, social media pages, or anything else relating to TRADUKO Soft. By visiting this website or downloading our patches, we do not earn any money. Donations are purely optional and are done via PayPal by the choice of the user. We do not require or encourage donations in order to download our patches. Everything relating to TRADUKO Soft is free and will always remain free.
- By reading this, you hereby agree and understand that we are not responsible for any scam sites that claim to have our fan translation patches. Spam sites, malware sites, and other sites of that nature are not affiliated with TRADUKO Soft. We are not held liable if you decide to download anything from sites that claim to have our patches. All news and updates relating to TRADUKO Soft can be found on this website and on our social media profiles. This also applies to sites that host ISOs, torrents, and other types of downloads. Even if they are legitimate, we are not held liable for those who decide to download from those sites, as we are not affiliated, nor do we encourage illegal downloads of any games required to use our fan translation patches.